Marine Telescopic Boom Crane
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||13 Set Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GBM3070-PTC
- Condition: New
- Maximum Lifting Weight: >10t
- Moving Type: Orbital
- Trademark: GBM GHE ZPMC
- Specification: Steel Struture Q345B
- HS Code: 84263000
- Certification: GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Maximum Lifting Height: >250m
- Installation: Assembled
- Type: Under-Slewing Crane
- Transport Package: Nude
- Origin: Shanghai, Wuxi
Harbour heavy lift rail mounted port crane 20ton SWL Portal Crane ( GBM Marine Crane)
Environment of Rail Mounted Portal Cranes:
1.Power source is three-phase alternating current, rated frequency is 50hz,rated voltage is 380V
2.The temperature in the working environment should be in the scope of -200C +45oC and the relative humidity is no higher than 95%(with dew)
3.In-service, the wind speed should be no higher than 20m/s; and out of service wind speed should be (35-42)m/s
4.The installation of the crane rail should according with the requirement of Jt5022
Port Crane product parameters:
Lifting capacity (t)
Group Classification Of Complete Machines
Lifting Height(grab and hook)
Above Base Level
Below Base Level
Working Radius(grab and hook)
Lifting Mechanism(grab and hook)
Track Gruge/Wheel Base
Steel Track Recommend
Weight Of Complete Machines
Packaging & Shipping
Crane Selection Guidelines:
- How much weight do you want to lift?
- At what radius must this lift take place?
- What is the maximum boom length?
- At what speed do you want the load to be raised or lowered?
- How is the unit to be powered: electric, diesel, customer provided?
- From what location is the unit to be controlled?